JOHNSON CITY, TN (WJHL)- Father’s Day is this weekend, but if you haven’t picked out a present for dad yet we have some last-minute, unique father’s day gift ideas you can pick up in downtown Johnson City.
- 300 E Main Street
- Full line fair trade store
- They carry all natural, fair trade coffee, tea and chocolate
- Unique gifts including men’s wallets made from rubber inner tubes
- Business card holders made from soapstone
- 236 East Main St
- Homebrew 5 gallon starter kits
- Brew kettles
- Gift Certificates
- Stainless Steel Swing top growlers
- 240 E Main St.
- Here you’ll find a variety of handmade items from over 160 different artists from East TN and Western NC
- They’ve got bottle openers, fire-starters, whistles, walking sticks, guides and maps
- Items made from hand turned wood including pens, business card holders, and other desk items
- Leather watch pouches and guitar pick pouches
- Mugs and pottery
- Beard oils, soaps, deodorants
- Decorative items made of industrial materials and up-cycled hardware, wall art for the man cave or office.
- 142 W Market St.
- Portable beer six-pack carrier
- Bamboo outdoor shirt with 55 SPF
- Camping and outdoor gear
- 312 E Main St.
- U.S. and military branch flags
- Flagpole kit that comes with everything you need including a high quality flag
“It’s very important to shop local every dollar you spend here typically stays here, shopping online is convenient, but it really doesn’t help your economy, it doesn’t help your local people who are working hard to make your downtown great,” Matt Whitson, owner of OverMountain Outdoors said.
Some other downtown spots where you might find that perfect Father’s Day gift: Trek Bicycle Store, Mel’s Stamps & Coins, and The Fouled Anchor.
Copyright 2017 WJHL. All Rights Reserved.