Blount County deputies look for missing woman

Mary Walker (source: Blount County Sheriff's Office)

MARYVILLE (WATE) – The Blount County Sheriff’s Office is asking for help to find a missing woman.

A neighbor reported Mary Ruth Walker, 69, missing on Thursday. She hasn’t been seen since May 1, but her vehicle is parked at her residence on Butterfly Gap Loop Road.

Anyone who has seen or spoken to Walker since May 1 is asked to call the Blount County Sheriff’s Office Investigations Unit at (865) 273-5001 during normal business hours. You can also leave an anonymous message on the 24-hour crime hotline at (865) 273-5200 or use the sheriff’s office’s Text-a-Tip system.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s