Kingsport City Schools accepting zoning, tuition applications for 2017-18 school year

KINGSPORT, TN (WJHL) – Kingsport City Schools says it is accepting applications through the end of the month for zoning exceptions and tuition.

KCS says parents who would like to request their child attend a different school instead of the one they are zoned must apply for a zoning exception.

Parents of students who are not legal residents of the city must submit a tuition application to attend a school in Kingsport.

KCS reminds parents and guardians they must apply annually for their child’s tuition and zoning status.

Applications can be found online at or you can apply in person at the KCS Administrative Support Center located at 400 Clinchfield Street, located on the second floor in downtown Kingsport.

(Source: Kingsport City Schools)

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s