FALL BRANCH, TN (WJHL)- Fire crews are still working to determined what caused a log cabin in Fall Branch to go up in flames Saturday night.
Just after midnight firefighters from Fall Branch, United Volunteer Fire, and the Greene County Sheriff’s Department responded to the home off of Taylor Road.
According to firefighters the owner of the home was able to escape with just minor burns after being woken up by a dog.
While fire crews have not determined a cause, they are looking into the possibility that it started with the electrical box.
Copyright 2016 WJHL. All rights reserved.