(WJHL) – Due to the snow event in the region, some organizations and businesses are altering their hours. Below is a list of schedule changes. If you have need to submit a business or event change send them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add your organization to the list below. For a list of school closings in our region check out http://wjhl.com/closings.
CLOSING AND DELAYS
If you need to sign up to be included in our ticker, send an email with your your name, the name of your organization, phone number, address and email address to email@example.com.
Tuesday, February 9:
- The offices of the Unicoi County Clerk, Register of Deeds, and Assessor are closing their offices at Noon.
- Unicoi County Health Department – closing at Noon
- Washington County Health Department – closing at Noon
- Women’s Nutritional Heath Center, Johnson City – closed
- From Frontier Health: Region One Planning Council, meeting is canceled
- Jericho Shriner’s meeting is canceled
- Southwest Virginia Veterinary Services 309 Overlook Drive; Lebanon VA. – closed; Doctor available for emergencies by calling 276-889-5515
- Clinchfield Federal Credit Union – Closing at 3:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 10:
- Washington County Health Department – delayed opening at 10:00 a.m.
- Southwest Virginia Veterinary Services 309 Overlook Drive; Lebanon VA. Closed Wednesday, February 10th. Doctor available for emergencies by calling 276-889-5515
- Clinchfield Federal Credit Union – Delayed opening, 10:00 a.m.