KFD: E. Stone Drive restaurant shutdown due to faulty gas line regulator

KINGSPORT, TN (WJHL) – Kingsport Fire Department personnel responded to a shopping center on East Stone Drive Friday, following a report of a gas leak.

Barry Brickey with KFD said the fire department responded to Times Square shopping center Thursday evening, and shutdown the shopping center due to the reported gas leak.

Fire personnel responded again Friday and located a faulty line regulator at California Mexican Grill and Bar, 1001 E. Stone Drive.

According to Brickey, the restaurant has been shutdown, but the shopping center is open.

Copyright 2015 WJHL. All rights reserved.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s